Backing up its exciting looks with raw thundering power, technological excellence and confidence-inspiring handling, once you twist the throttle you'll never be the same again.
With an astonishing 1,340cc of displacement and advanced Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel injection featuring two-way selectable mapping to suit personal preferences. Delivering more efficient combustion and producing more torque, better acceleration and lower emissions.
Wrapped in an advanced aluminium-alloy frame fitted with high quality fully adjustable front and rear suspension and front disc brakes featuring radial-mount four-piston calipers.
A motorcycle with powerful styling to match its strong personality. Built with genuine Suzuki DNA, the B-King is here. Are you ready?
Suzuki B king 2010 Bike
Suzuki B-King 2010
- 1340cc, DOHC liquid-cooled, 16 valve engine shared with the new Hayabusa featuring a gear-driven counterbalancer for smooth operation.
- Suzuki SDTV fuel injection system with dual injectors per cylinder and ram air intake with large volume airbox.
- S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector) allows the rider to choose from two different engine settings depending on riding conditions or rider preferences.
- Lightweight titanium intake and exhaust valves with narrow 14 degree valve angle for high combustion chamber efficiency.
- High efficiency curved radiator featuring dual electric fans controlled by the ECM for increased cooling capacity. Oil cooler with 10 rows cores for increased heat dissipation.
- 32 bit ECU boasts 1024 ROM for high overall performance and to control new functions like S-DMS.
- Ventilation holes at the cylinder skirt for reduced pumping losses and increased overall performance.
- Uniquely styled exhaust system enhances the powerful styling of the B-King.
- Large volume 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system with a large capacity catalyzer, oxygen sensors and an oval cross section canister with dual openings that meets Euro 3 and Tier 2 regulation.
- The Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve is built into the mid-pipe for optimum exhaust efficiency.
- Slick shifting 6 speed transmission working in conjunction with an innovative back torque limiting clutch for smooth and controlled downshifts.
- Ion plating treatment utilizing PVD (physical vapor deposit) method is applied to piston rings providing a smoother surface treatment for increased durability, reduced friction loss and reduced oil consumption.
- Twin-spar cast aluminum alloy frame features optimum rigidity balance and superb handling.
- Cast aluminum alloy swingarm for the B-King is constructed of 3 main sections for minimal welding lines and a clean overall look.
- KYB inverted front forks are specifically designed for the B-King and are fully adjustable for compression, rebound damping and spring preload to suit rider preferences.
- Aluminum alloy rear shock absorber features three-way adjustability with excellent damping characteristics equivalent to those of Suzuki supersport models.
- Radial mount front brake calipers feature an all new design built specifically for the B-King and work with 310mm brake rotors to provide superior braking performance.
- Lightweight single piston rear brake caliper works with a 260mm rear disc
- The front brake master cylinder, its reservoir tank, as well as the clutch master cylinder were designed specifically for the aggressive look of the B-King.
- The B-King features a new wheel design with a dynamic three spoke look combined with high performance radial tires boasting a massive 200mm rear tire size.
- Unique three piece front fender design for a high quality look and an aggressive look.
- All New instrument cluster features the signature strong B-King styling with an analog tachometer, digital speedometer, fuel gauge, water temperature gauge, twin tripmeters, clock, maintenance interval, running time, average speed, gear position indicator, and a S-DMS mode indicator.
- The B-King also comes equipped with a standard steering damper for maximum stability.The Suzuki B-King is a high-performance naked street bike produced by Suzuki Motor Corporation for the 2008 model year. Originally unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show, the B-King was based off the Suzuki GSX1300 Hayabusa sportbike. As a prototype the Suzuki B-King was endowed with a supercharger and extra wide tires, however, those design elements were eliminated for the production model.
Not quite the hulking monster of its Hayabusa cousin the B-Kings 1340cc Four cranks out almost 160 horsepower and 96.5 lb-ft of torque.
Not quite the hulking monster of its Hayabusa cousin, the B-King's 1340cc Four cranks out almost 160 horsepower and 96.5 lb-ft of torque.
Engineered as Suzuki’s ultimate streetfighter-style motorcycle, the B-King is powered by a liquid-cooled 1340cc Inline-Four as used in the Hayabusa only retuned for more mid-range engine performance. The B-King features its own chassis with a purpose-built aluminum frame that utilizes milder steering geometry and a longer wheelbase for a more relaxed riding experience. Fully adjustable suspension on both ends of the bike ensures a sporty, customizable ride. A set of wide handlebars presents a more upright seating position.
Despite its reasonable price tag, exceptional build construction, not to mentions its high levels of performance, the B-King’s exterior styling – particularly the dramatic undertail exhausts – wasn’t well received. The 2009 B-King models were not brought to the US.