Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Kawasaki ZX-14R – A powerful Sport Bike
The ZX-14 released as a 2006 model has replaced the Ninja ZX-12R and was designed to challenge the Suzuki Hayabusa. The Ninja ZX-14 got mechanical updates in 2008 like an updated engine cylinder head, a new lighter frame and revised fuel-injection tuning. They designed the changes to make the motorcycle easier to ride.
Features of Kawasaki ZX-14:
• Lightest bodywork
• Compact without being cramped
• The narrow engine
• Unique aluminum Monocoque frame
• Fuel tank provide a slim rider interface
• Ultra Flexible for easy installation
• Four-harness fiberglass weave for extra durability
• AMA Spec oil containment belly pan
• Reinforced leading edges and mounting seams
• Finished in an automotive grade urethane primer; white on the outside, black on the inside
The updated ZX-14 came with its 1352cc engine which improves the power characteristics while meeting noise regulations. It has the injection system to receive attention in an effort to boost peak power, give stronger low end torque and a more linear mid-range.
The Kawasaki ZX-14 is the most comfortable ZX motorcycle to ride for large distances and able to deliver its rider to its destination comfortably and quickly. Another good point is that with its smooth powerband and rider-friendly handling manners makes the ZX-14 an easy to operate.
All these features prove that the Kawasaki is the world’s quickest and most powerful production motorcycle. What do you say?
AUTOMOBILE, Two Wheelers